Religious Education Registration for 2020 - 2021, Grades 1 - 8
Before you Begin--Please Read...
• Religious Education at Saint Rose has two goals. The first goal is that you and your children Mass together every week. The second goal is that parents embrace their role as the primary educators of their children’s faith.
• Please register by July 21, 2020.
• If you are a new family to Saint Rose Religious Education, or have a child entering grade one, two, or eight, you must provide a copy of your child’s Baptism certificate for our records. You can do this by e-mailing a copy of the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registering multiple children you will only need to complete one registration form for your family.
• Please note the fee schedule on page two of the registration form. For families with children in grade two or eight, there is no additional charge for the second and eighth grade retreat.
• Payment of fees are due at registration. Financial assistance for payment of your religious education fee is available. Please contact Patty Russo, Catechetical Coordinator at email@example.com; Request for financial assistance will be kept confidential.